Today on the agenda – working weekend!
What? Yes, a lot of conferences and congresses have moved to the weekends. It is not always perfect however in this way you:
- don’t have to take day off (in same companies you have to),
- don’t loos working day for a conference,
- spend time meeting great people,
- have possibility to catch up with friends you see only during such events,
- have time to socialize and have some nice time (don’t forget about this).
The light gray suit pair with white top is perfect for such meeting. You look professional and feel comfortable. The black coat will be perfect for a dinner outside. Enjoy your working weekend!
The whole outfit wouldn’t be complete without accessories accentuating your authentic personality. This week I will show you different business attire styling inspirations accessorized with Modern Glass Jewellery – Waddenzee – Earrings and Pendant.
Glamorous sleeveless top / Josephs coat / Reiss grey blazer / Yves Saint Laurent black ankle boots / Giorgio Costa black handbag / Giorgio Armani clutch / Chanel blue eyeshadow / Modern Glass Jewellery - Waddenzee – Earrings and Pendant by Red Point Tailor
Keep up-to-date with latest jewellery designs! Follow Red Point Tailor on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
PS. Need a business styling advice which enhance your look amplifying your self-confidence? Just get in touch!